wireless headset

metalimi

Rookie
Hey all. I am looking for a decent wireless headset for my ps3 for about $100. There are a ton of them on the market. Im glad I started looking while I was on the john, because I shit myself when I saw the prices of some of these things. I never really had a reason to get these before, but after a few gta onlone missions, I have found them damn near required to pull off decent team work. Does anyone have a set that they love and that they did not have to sell an organ to purchase? BTW, I am grizlit in the social club.

I use a Logitech. Unfortunately, I can't give you the name/model as it doesn't seem to say... but it's a wireless microphone headset that is wireless via USB, and also powered by USB.

So to use it on my PS3, I just plug the USB adaptor into one of the PS3's USB ports, check the settings on the PS3 itself regarding accessories and yeah, works just fine.

I've used the official PS3 Bluetooth headset for a couple years and I really like it. It's great value for money, too. The one I bought was $100 (may be cheaper now, it's been over two years) and it still works great - and I am NOT gentle with my electronics...

It charges via USB just like the Dualshock 3, the level of charge is indicated on the TV when you move the volume slider, and the virtual surround sound is pretty good (for $100).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle