whats your fav music to listen to while you play online?

normally anything from rock gods like kiss, hendrix, and stuff like that, mixed in with some nirvana, ratm, and other alternative/metal

Online for some reason, I like to listen to gangsta rap, dunno why, but Eazy E always blasts from my speakers, followed by some NWA, GAME, Tupac, and Biggie. Rap makes me play better....

Although some System of a Down never hurts when it's time to kill, Holy Mountain!

When i used to farm in WoW i usually busted out quick beats that i wouldn't normally listen to. Dance makes farming extremely exciting!

eminem-With out me
Purple Pills
Stan
Till I Collapse
Black Sabbath-IronMan
Jefferson Star-White Rabbit
Blue Oyster Cult-Dont Fear The Reaper
The Last Days Of May
Lynard Skynard- That Smell
FreeBird
Pink Floyd-The Wall
Hey You
Comfortabley Numb
Malcom Mclaren-About Her
thats all folks

I like to listen to the news, its nice and quiet and when I hear something disgusting I can take my rage out on the game(rs).

When I'm playing a good game nothing can beat a bit of Queen.Otherwise i like to listen to Marc Bolan and T-Rex. "I like to boogie"

as far as music to get you pumped, Dragonforce covers that base awesomely. Dragonforce and Elvenking (sp?). also, totally puts you in that mystical magical badass mood.

I used to play LINKIN PARK when playing Counterstrike hehehehe, kinda cool huh...
Point of Authority
Crawling
In the End
Faint
Somewhere i Belong
Numb
etc.

RnB's would do, same as POP and POP ROCK..
Usher
Craig David
Britney Spears? WHAT?! nyahahahaha!

Usually metal, not hardcore scream at the top of your lungs metal, but you know, the good kind ;)

Rammstein, Marylin Manson, Rob zombie, White zombie,Powerman 5000, Alice cooper.

Sometimes I'll just leave it on last fm or pandora and listen to whatever comes on, either way Rock to metal and sometimes techno, but latly i've been listening to comedy tv shows and movies while I play any game period really.

Uh... i'm liking Slayer + Rage Against the Machine + bit of Foo Fighters for pretty much any game. Stuff like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle