whats your fav music to listen to while you play online?

malakian

Rookie
Someone's clearly been huffing tins of pretentious while they've been away, but I didn't get a chance to answer this decent and just question, so here it is again. I have a play list, myself, dedicated to songs that get me in the mood for fragging/chopping/out-statistic-ing, and it consists of some of the following:

Jimi Hendrix
The Black Mages
Rage Against the Machine
Stabbing Westward
At the Drive-in
The Blood Brothers
The "cross examining" tune from the Phoenix Wright 3 OST
Tool
A couple of tunes from Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon

So what about you?

When I play online and listen to music other than what's in-game, it's usually when I'm shooting the glass floors underneath my teammates in CSS as I'm groovin' to the tunes of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, that my pal Orphic is cranking out before he gets knifed by the snowman.

I usually don't play any music, it always gets me distracted. I have to hear the explosions and shotgun blasts or I never get in the game

When I do listen to music though, it's usually RHCP or some type of techno.

Depends on what I'm playing.

If it's Freelancer (Which it usually is), I listen to:
- Zero - Keiki Kobayashi - Ace Combat Zero The Belkan War Original Soundtrack
- Mayhem - Keiki Kobayashi - Ace Combat Zero The Belkan War Original Soundtrack

Shaft said:
ITS ALL JT ALL THE TIME WHEN IM BATTLING POKEMONS!!!!

I couldn't have said it any better myself. My hat is off to you, sir. If you keep playing that JT then my pants will soon be joining my hat.

On another not, I don't play online, I don't like other humans.

Usually something dancy like Clap Your Hands, The Sounds, Blocparty, Modest Mouse, etc.

Well usually just the in-game sounds.

Unfortunately I don't do much online gaming because of how much time I'm at my uni digs with a crappy connection but I'm going to buy a three months Live! subscription some time this week so I can go on pretty much as soon as I get back home this weekend, Halo 3 baby! As for music, the main community aspect of my gaming at the moment is eight way Halo bouts over system link we don't listen to music, only our own screams of fury. When I go online I don't know what I'll listen to, probably something energetic but I'll have to experiment.

Sam

METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simple ass makes me angry as fook and gives me the insentive to kill! therefore i drink red bull get absolutely sh*t faced and end up punching my tv. its all good! :twisted:

used44 said:
Usually something dancy like Clap Your Hands, The Sounds, Blocparty, Modest Mouse, etc.

Well usually just the in-game sounds.

Oh wow, I forgot about Modest Mouse. They're cool to listen to while playing too.

System of a Down, Rage Against the Machine, CCR.

Also a lot of songs with the word war in them, such as: War, War?, and War Pigs. I like to be reminded of what I am creating in games I guess.

It depends on the game. I usually don't listen to music so the playlist is rather limited. A few DJ Tiesto tracks (each over an hour in length). And some rock and metal. Tool, Metallica, Rage, not everything works.

i listen to rnb's and alternatives most especially when its grinding time so that i wont fell asleep while playing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod