what are we watching these days?

piracer

Rookie
I've been away for the last 24 days (ill post photos soon enough) and just wonddering what people are watching or downloading now days. Ive got Big bang theory, HIMYM, Gossip Girl (shut up), the Pacific and recently, Deadliest warrior which is pretty cool, although i question some of the outcomes.oh and 30 Rock ,from some episodes ive missed.

Mainly looking for some comedy if anyone has a reccomendation.

Whats a good anime? I havent watched one in ages. And yea, i love big bang theory, ive got a soft spot for physics and of course all the comic book stuff. Plus, the fact that Sheldon has a big ass Green Lantern figurine makes it a plus to coolness.

Toradora! is definitely one to watch. Comedy/Romance/Tsundere and Drama in the second half. Definitely one of my top anime.

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion is pretty sweet too, mechs, politics, some comedy, drama, cheesiness, but only watched the first season.

Azumanga Daioh, comedy, episodic, pretty random and a great cast.
Kimura-sensei... Without a doubt the funniest character. And Osaka-san says the most random things.

Monster, my top anime. Amazing story, where there is absolutely no filler and everything seems to fit, great cast, animation that really suits it, gripping...
You should watch this one immediately.

Party Down on Starz now in season 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT2DOz2McW8 - this trailer doesn't do it justice
Found it on complete accident and was like, "Oh no, not this shit again," but it hasn't failed me yet.
It's a mix of comedy styles which would come across as convoluted if it weren't for the cast. Sadly Jane Lynch is no longer with the cast because of her Glee duties, though she does appear in cameos and she did complete the first season; she's just as original and engaging here as she is on Glee.

It's full of guest stars. New venues each week. The story isn't heavy-handed and the writers know when to take a back seat to a good couple+ laughs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQkDMT50 ... re=channel

Real Time with Bill Maher
It shits on Comedy Central's Colbert and Stewart because A) it's a roundtable forum of comedy and politics and not just 30 minutes of monologue from 1 perspective, and B) it's on HBO so it can literally shit all it wants without ever being censored.

Breaking Bad is dope. Went through the first two seasons in a week.

Berserk is my favorite anime, if anything, watch that. It's not comedy though.

90210, desperate housewives and grey's anatomy are the only shows i catch every week...

blame the girlfriend... i love grey's and 90210 especially.

i still watch both episodes of home improvement on CMT t-f every week.. love that show

ever since i lost cable i've had to watch all my TV on the internet, so i'm a little outta the loop. the last show i've watched more than couple episodes at a time was Summer Heights High, I believe it's on HBO on regular tv. Pretty funny show.

Im also watching the pacific, gossip girl (that shit is legit!) and big bang.

I also get the UFC fights, vampire diaries (fuck you), stargate universe, LOST and man vs wild.

Lost
Human Target
Castle (shut up I like seeing Nathan Fillion on TV again)
ADVENTURE TIME WITH FINN AND JAKE I don't know if any of you have caught this Cartoon Network gem but if you haven't it's on every Monday at 8

I can't think of any more right now but check those 3 out for sure

NBC's Thursday lineup, Parks and Rec, Community, The Office and 30 Rock.

Just got the entire Arrested Development series and am watching that again for the umpteenth time.

Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother
and Glee, yeah, I watch that.

For anime, try Last Exile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle