Bromance Shooter Fest the Movie

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheJx4

Rookie
I'd like to suggest a new feature, which is pretty much geared towards shooters.

Every week, two GR members could be paired up against each other and could play a series of matches in whatever FPS is voted for that month.

So, one month could be Black Ops, the next could be Reach and the one after that could be MW3.

It could be streamed live, but since a lot of games are adopting a Theater mode it wouldn't be necessarily.

We could also do team matches, and have factions and whatnot, I just thought that would be pretty cool. It'd be our own little MLG.

One on one really removes the whole point of community events. And, well, playing online in general. So, no.

Longo_2_guns said:
One on one really removes the whole point of community events. And, well, playing online in general. So, no.

Which is why I also suggested Teams/Factions.

There could be 3 different ones in one week.
One for each major platform.

Longo_2_guns said:
Just ignore Longo. When God was about to create women Longo told him not to because he didn't think it was necessary.

At which point He turned women from being normal with a sexy body to, well, women as we know them.

Good lord, I fucked that one up.

Regardless, I stand by my point. Especially when you mention MLG. Though that's more personal preferance, because e-sports disgust me.

Longo_2_guns said:
At which point He turned women from being normal with a sexy body to, well, women as we know them.

Good lord, I fucked that one up.

Regardless, I stand by my point. Especially when you mention MLG. Though that's more personal preferance, because e-sports disgust me.

I just meant in the tournament aspect, and streaming the matches.

De-Ting said:
One-on-one brings out the true nazi in people.
...yup, that goes on the ole Sig list.

Longo_2_guns said:

I kind of agree with this, only televised esports piss me off. I'm not talking starcraft types I'm talking the Halo/CoD types. I wouldn't mind it as much if they promoted more PC games and not console ones. or if they played games I liked

I'm up for a tourny. But I dont think one-on-one is cool - definitely team matches. Maybe we can have teams of 3, and do something in the form of a league.

Plus we could make our own team names :lol:

MattAY said:
I'm up for a tourny. But I dont think one-on-one is cool - definitely team matches. Maybe we can have teams of 3, and do something in the form of a league.

Plus we could make our own team names :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking.
I was kinda wondering though, aren't most of you 360 only?

Well, no.

I meant like, if the game for the week is Black Ops, then it'll be played on PS3, 360, and PC. (If there are enough players).

Teams can span across multiple platforms.
So if you're a part of Team Bret on PS3, you can be a member of another team if there is no Team Bret on PC.

That would cause an imbalance though...
So maybe the Teams could have Leaders, then second-in-command, etc.
So maybe Bret doesn't have a gaming PC, you could lead the PC division of Team Bret.

IDK, just brainstorming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle