Vespas- Hot or not?

• Hot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Hot but not something I'd ride.

• Total voters
I had a minibike back in the day. Mine wasn't that small though.

I'm not quite sure why you care about what I think but I don't like them. I wouldn't mind a smart car though, if people around here didnt' all drive huge ass SUV's.

I'm just curious on the general census is all. I mean, your thoughts won't sway me on whether or not I buy one. I have a different style than most of you guys anyways. I just like to know what you think of them for simple, fun reasons :).

If I have the money probably. And if they don't go out of style. Then again, they aren't in style in the city I live in so I shouldn't care about that.

TheNesMan said:
Blue_Frog said:
It looks cute, I like it!

*shakes head*

Hang on, what the hell are you doing posting now? What time is it over where you are? It's 9:25 here so I'm guessing it'll be around 4:25 there, am I right and if I am, why are you up so late/early?

Sam

CowboyMcGee said:
^you mean this thing?

07Minibikes.jpg

we have a couple of rubes that ride these tiny things around campus. they are so lame.

Haha, everytime I see someone riding on those things I just laugh. It is like a grown man riding a trike, it looks ridiculous.

Vespas are HOT. They are some of the coolest things on the planet- but you have to fit with the Vespa- you can't just drive one. I would look bad on a vespa, but some of you skinny guys out there would look great! Colin, I would have thought you had a vespa to start with.

The mini-bike... if you ever find yourself on one of those go ahead and take it for a drive going the wrong way on the interstate.

Please.

Vespas are indeed hot. But the following is a list of modes of transportation that are even hotter:

-Slave 1
-Libyan Van from "Back to the Future"
-KITT from Knight Rider
-War Elephant (or oliphant [or whatever they are called] from LOTR)
-1970s Pontiac Trans-Am Firebird
-Millenium Falcon
-DeLorean DMC-12
-Pee Wee Herman's Bike
-1969 Shelby Cobra
-Gigantic white Siberian tiger

I hope that I have helped you in your choice regarding your possible future purchase.

CowboyMcGee said:
you want hot! stroll around town on a segway scooter!!

1216japansegway461x550.jpg

Seriously. Segways are where its at. What is not shown in that pic is the horde of girls chasing him. A segway is a true pimpmobile.

alfie2.jpg

Cool

vespa_h1.jpg

Not cool.

Obviously, when wearing a helmet on this thing you look like a dork. It doesn't look dangerous, it looks like a kids toy. I think it looks hot, but when you wear a helmet you look like one of those soccer moms on a bike.

Well, the helmet or no, it is the Classic Vespa v the New Style. Colin could pull off the new style so long as it was a Vespa and not a Honda.

But the Classic Vespa is really special.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle