Vespas- Hot or not?

• Hot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

• Hot but not something I'd ride.

• Total voters
I was thinking of purchasing a Vespa this year. No one here has one, it's very Euro, and has a sleek vintage look. They're practical, great for a commute, and sleek looking.

I was wondering what everyone here thought of Vespas.

They can range in price from about 1000 to 7000 dollars.

Here's some pics:

VGP-VESPAGT200_z.jpg

alfie2.jpg

Yes, that is Jude Law riding one in Alfie!

vespa_h1.jpg

grey1_large.jpg

She's hot, am I right?!

Oh, and the Vespa itself is a thumbs up <_<

EDIT: FLCL rocks <_< *cough*

I personally am not too keen on them. But I think that's because of the trend that seemed to hit when I was about a year older than the driving age, kids who couldn't take a real driving test but could get a bike licence so long as it's under a certain cc (either 50 or a 100 I think but I don't know) (so 16 year olds), they all rushed out and bought a little mopper that couldn't make it up hills properly and 'burned' round the village. If these kids were guys I liked it wouldn't be so bad but they were all little bastards who now ride around in chavved out Nova's trying to act cool so they've left a negative impression.

I suppose Vespa's are alright for the city type but I live in a little village, these kids needed to get to school or the candy store (or obviously the pub if they were feeling brave) so a Vespa for them was the only available way of getting onto the road, which they didn't require.

But yeah, if you need it to get around without having to fork out ridiculous amounts of money for ridiculous amounts of fuel it'd work for you.

[EDIT] I voted not because of the above reasons but as you can see, I don't think they're all bad.

Sam

CowboyMcGee said:
between this, your new shoes, and other attire, you will be the coolest most stylish homosexual in canada.

I'm not gay though! Dressing well isn't a sign of being gay. Metro maybe but that sure as hell isn't gay.

But for you I may be persuaded *wink* *wink* *nudge *nudge*.

Simsy, I wouldn't get a motorcycle for the simple fact that Vespas do seem to handle better, and just for kicking around the city in, I'd rather have a Vespa. For a highway thrill, I'd get a motorcycle or a sports car. Vespa's are just a neat little retro-trend thing that I like.

I'm talking about those extremely small ones that only the douches ride. You might not have them where you live, they look like motorcycles, except extremely tiny.

Haven't seen one I don't think. I'll Google it later. Or now. Whichever comes first

(Which would be now, if now existed for me. Which it doesn't since I'm not doing it now. NOt "now" but "then" which was to be "now".)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod