This redbullshit

madster111

Rookie
Remember when you all laughed at me for freaking out about the halo 4 mountain dew thing?
Who's laughing now? Now that if you want to play your video game you just need go purchase a qualifying Red Bullâ„¢ product

Fuck modern gaming.

Green_Lantern said:
I refuse to read green text.

181.gif

Bretimus_v2 said:
Madster you are like our sites Anger. I read your messages as if delivered by. Lewis Black.
I didn't do that before, but now I sure do.

Seriously, though, it's always nice to tell people you're angry without actually expressing the whole details behind it.

Bungie is locking content for Destiny behind codes from specially marked Red Bull products.

I knew the game was going downhill, but I was blindsided when I heard it was going down in a can of Red Bull.

That sucks. I recall EA putting items for Sims/Mass Effect/Need for Speed on Dr Pepper bottles. But Dr Pepper is delicious, so no one complained.

UghRochester said:
Before you get all whiny about this sh*t, Destiny sucks.
I agree, and most reasonable people do - but there are some who refuse to admit they've been had and will fight you over that statement.

Now Bethesda COULD get away with teaming up with Classic coke and they could release a Nuka Cola for Fallout 4 release. Then having their gamers mail in traditional bottle caps for DLC. THAT would be badass and not seem to be SOOOOOO blatant of a money grab because it is a part of their storyline.

I enjoy PvP Destiny, I enjoy relaxing with my brother and shooting the breeze while I play. I enjoy having a shooter that isn't full of swears or riddled with gore. It's a laid back shooter that I can get onboard with.

But seriuosly. Between this and the defense of buying the new pack with all the DLC. It's like they aren't even hiding the corporate bull shit.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I enjoy PvP Destiny, I enjoy relaxing with my brother and shooting the breeze while I play. I enjoy having a shooter that isn't full of swears or riddled with gore. It's a laid back shooter that I can get onboard with.
This, but not being able to buy armor in the tower due to not having the DLC is why I don't like the game.

UghRochester said:
This, but not being able to buy armor in the tower due to not having the DLC is why I don't like the game.

lolwut?! You can't buy a damn near necessary item in-game because you didn't buy the stupid DLC??!!?!

THATS IT. This game is officially a mobile game with awesome graphics.

Sounds like they should make it a f2p game.

Why can't these games ever do promos for coke? I drink a 2 liter a day.

You don't have access to certain types of armor. I still use mostly raid drop gear from Vault of Glass (original content). Newer content isn't always better, it's new flashy shit for kids to obsess over.

From what I experienced, I can't increase my light past 28 on my Hunter. I quit playing for many reasons. Even if it was armor, I didn't like being locked out buying equipment in the Tower due to not owning the DLC., The people I played with (Chris_Crime and his group) all had DLCs and I held them back or they continued without me. Strike missions, weekly missions etc, many required the DLC. Couldn't do any bounties if I can't go to those areas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo