They are finally back.

I remember going to see Beavis & Butthead Do America. I'm pretty sure it was just my friend's older brother, him and me in the theater. Such a stupid show. Worst use of $5 ever. That being said, I look forward to the revival.

Chelsea Clinton
butthead_braces.png

Beavis and Butthead are part of my childhood. Fucking immense. I happen to find the movie one of the best ever!

I AM CON HOLIO!!!!

I need teepee for my BUNGhole

I like how much they got to make fun of in the 21st century. Watched how the're making fun of the jersey shore? Lost it when he said if you trace back her family tree you can find out when Herpes first started.

The show was pretty mind-numbing. I can remember watching it only because it was the most controversial cartoon on TV. Then a couple years later South Park came out. I hope this new show has a half hour plot instead of short segments of watching them watching music videos.

The movie however was simply awesome.

So FOX cancels King of the Hill (awesome show) and Mike Judd decides to go back to Beavis and Butthead? I guess he took the cancellation pretty rough :(

But I agree with the majority about the movie. For its time it was amazing.

LinksOcarina said:
This will fail...bad...but I will watch it with nostalgic glee.
i don't know Links, it takes alot to make me laugh and I watched the teaser and was laughing my arse off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod