the responsible pros and cons of sega and nintendo

sega or nintendo

• sega

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nintendo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nintendo had far more RPGs and an enormous library of great games. NES and SNES both. Sega had quite a few memorable games, but nothing compared to any Final Fantasy, the first Legend of Zelda and a Link Through Time, and many, many others. Sega had a pretty rad D&D game. Land of the Eternal Sun, right?

Nintendo simply had more games I grew up with that I still reminisce about like that old freaky girlfriend that used to make you feel better about yourself. Sega became that one ex that you felt you only hooked up with because she was that much prettier when you were drunk. Then you are disillusioned the day after. Sure, it had Sonic and Kid Chameleon and Toe Jam & Earl, but ... Final Fantasy?

Nintendo for me, during the 16bit era. The only games I played on Genesis were the sonic series and vectorman.

On Snes it was a plethora of rpgs, the donkey kong country series, mario etc.

I was done with the nintendo after the N64 havent touched one since.
The Dreamcast won me over for a brief stint......but overall I'd go with Nintendo. Ocarina of time was the best.

In deciding this, I imagined who would win in a fight between Sonic and Mario. Sure Sonic has all kinds of speed but let's just think here for a minute, Mario has ALL kinds of f-ing tools at his disposal. He can become super mario, spit f***ing fire balls! He can grow a raccoon tail and ears and fly, get a suit to throw hammers, ride a dinosaur that eats pretty much everything, use a star to make him invincible, I could go on and on. Besides, if Sonic doesn't have one of his "power rings", he would die if you flicked him in the nose.
Nintendo for sure.

in Super Mario 3 you can get a hammer bros. suit.

spit fire, throw fire, in any case, Mario is projecting fire at enemies and that's what counts.

Your point about SFII being "faster" on the Genesis is moot, based on this information

i have both versions and the turbo for snes is much slower and im not comparing it to the turbo edition i mean super street fighterll the forty meg cartrideg go dust them off yourself if you dont believe me

Well I like sega but based on longevity it has to be nintendo since Sega is basicly dead but some may not know this but back when Mortal Combat came out to both consoles sega had blood in it while nintendo didn't so i like sega for that reason and sonic was a better 2d platformer than mario but 3d mario is so much better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod