The Gordon Ramsey scrambled egg tutorial literally changed..

UghRochester said:
See, I whisk the eggs in the pan like Gordon does, but add a little bit of milk. The milk helps make it fluffier.

just whisk your eggs very well before you cook them to make them fluffy. you don't need to add milk. add a little sour cream (basically the american version of creme fresh) if you want to make them a little fluffier.

Whisking the eggs with water actually makes them fluffier than whisking them with milk, Ugh. Also, helps with the whole being a fatty thing.

Just made some this morning. Normalmente, yo prefiero un poco queso con mi huevos, pero ahora I just decided to follow the video. Was pretty good! I would take a picture.. if you guys want to see what's left of my toast with a bit of egg on it. Overall though, I'd make it again, probably instead of my original scrambled egg method. Thanks OP!

Also ^lol at your post Used

image-18.jpg

I had German pancakes for breakfast but you don't see me braggin'.

Nice, used. Is there sausage in there or just mushroom.

Haha, dont fret Used. That's what a MAN's meal looks like. None of that "appearance" bullshit. Pure Eggs...slammed on a plate. And I do love the delicate green addition there....it's like:
IRON. SLAM!! ...Then a sprinle of looove.

Yeah not sure why the pic makes it look so shiny. I could have taken a better pic. For the record: eggs, hot sausage, sautéed mushrooms, parsley, mozzerella (which is the creamy looking stuff on top so no it's not undercooked, I promise), and sriracha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod