Thanks for all the free shit

I'm also still waiting for my shit.

But I've been waiting this long. I can wait a little longer.

Also, I think the reason we get the Admin message whenever Anthony posts is because of his avatar. Just thinking, it shows a funny icon on my phone.

Can you PM me at my regular account letting me know what you're waiting on? I don't normally handle the Haiku Friday mailings, but I'll definitely get everything out to everyone and get this settled. I don't like seeing all of you good people waiting on your goods.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm also still waiting for my s***.

But I've been waiting this long. I can wait a little longer.

Also, I think the reason we get the Admin message whenever Anthony posts is because of his avatar. Just thinking, it shows a funny icon on my phone.

used44 said:
Daniel,

Has my TPS swag box shipped?

No pressure. Just wondering.
Yeah it was shipped but it might be a few days still....
you know...

those ice road truckers are fast but I don't know how fast they'll get to you.

danielrbischoff said:
used44 said:
Daniel,

you know...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not_Anthony_Sev said:
Can you PM me at my regular account letting me know what you're waiting on? I don't normally handle the Haiku Friday mailings, but I'll definitely get everything out to everyone and get this settled. I don't like seeing all of you good people waiting on your goods.
Longo_2_guns said:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/manifesto/kicking-off-gdc-with-a-contest-winner-4443
I got a code for Paper Wars, but you said there was more coming. WHY YOU LIE?!
Basically, it's all Daniel's fault. Goddammit Daniel!

Well, my free shit came in the mail today, and all I can say is, thanks guys. I did not expect to be getting this much.

Here's a pic of my haul.

1005111708a.jpg

Included in that are 3 T-shirts. One has the GDC 25 logo, one a Kinect "I am the controller" logo, and another the Rockstar Games NYC design (with a LA Noir tag on the back).

Also, there's a pretty awesome Rage 3 bottle, some pens, stickers, 3 lanyards, including a pretty sweet E3 Zelda 25th Anniversary lanyard, an E3 tote bag, a mouse pad from Starbreeze Studios, the Infamous 2 soundtrack, and, my personal favorite, a rather small stick of deoderant from Warner Brothers Games.

They really give out deodorant?

But anyways, thanks Anthony, and Daniel, and Nick, and the rest of you, for being awesome.

FREE SHIT!!!!!

But really, being a music major, I appreciate the Infamous 2 soundtrack.

It's kind of nice getting some stuff, since I never win anything here, and since I'm terrible at Haikus. Too terrible to try.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
NickKmet said:
used44 said:
You'll be... walking on it?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IDIOMS

Right, right, you're alaskan, you wouldn't understand. My bad. :p

I'll be wearing it a lot.

I'll translate for used: "he'll be putting a lot of coats over it."

HEY JUST BECAUSE IT RAINS HERE AND SNOWS IN THE WINTERTIME DOESN'T MEAN I'LL COVER IT UP ALL THE TIME YOU MIDWESTERNER CARDINALS FAN SNOB!

I wear the t-shirt you guys got me weekly :) The Toy Soldiers one - it's coooool.

MattAY said:
I wear the t-shirt you guys got me weekly :) The Toy Soldiers one - it's coooool.

Hahaha, I, too, won a Toy Soldiers t-shirt and wear it weekly! Bros from across the sea. And my kids like throwing my Rift frisbee at stuff. They think it's a weapon.

danielrbischoff said:
used44 said:
Daniel,

you know...

Never got it. Fuck.

used44 said:
I want that Rockstar tee and those Rockstar stickers...
Rockstar is giving people stickers if they go on Twitter and send them a DM of their mailing address. Got so many stickers from them. Of course, this was a several weeks ago and I don't know if they're still giving people free stickers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod