Swatting

And also... Fake.

Like i told Necro on this, don't trust any news whose source is from the national Report (a satirical website that always uses the victim names as "Paul Horner"). There has been some cases of cops call pranks during online games but "Swatting" isn't an epidemic. It is as silly as Cheesing.

My bad, thanks for informing me. What kind of fucked up person swats? Where I'm from we don't even call the police.

The kind that DO deserve 25 years if you ask me. Seriously, it's like pranking the firefighters or a hospital. You waste precious time and expensive efforts on people who put their lives on the job.

So what you guys are saying, is you believe calling the police on somebody is equally as bad as raping somebody and then killing somebody in a bar fight.

25 years vs 25 years.

Good to fucking know.

madster111 said:
So what you guys are saying, is you believe calling the police on somebody is equally as bad as raping somebody and then killing somebody in a bar fight.

25 years vs 25 years.

Good to fucking know.
How i am picturing Madster as he was typing this:
mmmm_cabbage-80915.gif

Gotta agree with Madster on this one lol. 25 years? No. One year in jail to think about their stupidity would be sufficient to keep them from pulling a move that dumb again.

You can't possibly think completely ruining a young kids life is acceptable over a prank. I understand it's a serious one. And the punishment should suit it. But life in prison, slightly excessive.

Any person that has lived at all has pulled a prank or done something that is extremely irresponsible and could have caused a lot of trouble.

I've gotta admit, when I read this thread title about "swatting", I actually thought it involved physically swatting the person. You know, with a fly swatter. Like slapping them with it.

I know. I'm a huge dumb arse.

So it's actually calling in the Goddamn SWAT on someone's house? People actually do that? What the fuck?

I understand the article is fake, but to be honest I think I have to agree with madster and intoTheRain on this one. I think putting the kid in jail for up to a year is good enough. I don't think putting them in prison for twenty five years to life is a good solution. We want to teach the dumb kid a lesson, not ruin their life.

Twenty five years seems very extreme to me... but then again, calling in the SWAT as a prank is really extreme too.

Very well... then I'll lower the bid to 24 years! *slams hammer*

Next on the list, we got a bunch of lovely daisies made by antie smith! Do i hear 30?

This could easily lead to someone getting killed. 25 YEARS is supposed to be a blaring headline deterrent more so than being justice for the crime. The kid's gonna lawyer up and get out early, plus first offense yadda yadda yadda. But fuck that, the bigger point is lost on some of you.

What your reaction should be is, "Whoa, 25 years for doing something stupid? Well, I wasn't gonna do that stupid shit anyway, but if they're giving 25 years for it, NO ONE'S gonna do it!' "OMG WHERE'S THE JUSTICE?" Wrong reaction, and to that I say add on another 25.

imo, you should be sentenced longer for doing something arbitrary, easily preventable, down right dumb just for your own kicks. Online anonymity doesn't mean free to fuck with the world without consequence. Let the court system decide their fate.

25 years? right on! The next dumbass will think twice.

Optimus-Crime said:
25 years? right on! The next dumbass will think twice.

I hope you get 25 years next time you roll through a yellow light just as it turns red.
You know, as an example that it can be dangerous.

Whatever, i'm fucking done with this thread. Obviously GR has become filled with senile old dickheads who don't know what justice is. Probably support minimum mandatory sentencing for drug related crimes.

Feel free to look at the systems from around the world that have the lowest recidivism rates. After you've noticed they're exactly the opposite of what the american 'justice' system strives for, maybe you'll change your stupid fucking attitudes.

Longo_2_guns said:
It's amazing how Madster is able to make Lien almost look somewhat reasonable.
He makes ANYONE look reasonable if you ask me. Like what happened to him? He used to be cool, man!

The man they called Lien is dead.

Now, they call him...

...the Punisher.

Sorry. That Punisher picture you posted Lien is totally awesome. Big fan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle