States petition to secede.

Form a new one! Call it the united states of america and base it on good old fashion values, and elect a new rich white president.

Or just stop being pussies and go stab him or something. Bloody passive-aggressive hipsters or redneck yellow-bellied dipshits.

Green_Lantern said:
You don't want Texas...No one does.
We'll take it. Australia could use some more desert. And we'll organize armed forces better. Namely, all those nation guard F-16s look nice. Would look even better in scenic NSW, however.

Yeah yeah... everyone hates Texas until we roll out the Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwiches on Texas Toast from Whataburger.

Suck it, In & Out, Fatburger.

That's right. Texas. We got the fatty foods on lock, son! Except the Hot Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza...that damned thing's a mystery to find.

Meanwhile...
Judge-Sonia-Sotomayor-Judge-Dredd--59640.jpg

Optimus-Crime said:
That's right. Texas. We got the fatty foods on lock, son! Except the Hot Dog Stuffed Crust Pizza...that damned thing's a mystery to find.
I also called my local Pizza Hut to ask about it.

that hot dog pizza is in my city, two radio station hosts decided to split the pizza between them and one ended up violently ill

take from that what you want, frankly after 1 hot dog I don't feel all that great

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod