Star Trek games

FrozenBacon

Veteran
Are there any games out there that put you in command of a starship, allowing you to control it from the bridge like Bridge Commander?

I do not understand why they only tried this concept once. The original Bridge Commander made me jizz my pants everytime I played. if they included some on the ground action, it would've been the best game ever.

No other game really comes close to bridge commander unfortunately. Could you imagine that game made with current technology?

Oh my....

But if you have Bridge Commander, grab the Kobayashi Maru mod. It adds so much to the game that I can't even begin to list some of the stuff. Needless to say, it's incredible.

Star Trek: Starfleet Academy for the SNES was pretty good back in the day. The Starfleet Command games for the PC were also decent, although it didn't have that "inside the bridge" feel to it exactly.

I know the Star Trek MMO will be split between starship & away team missions, so here's hoping that is good. There's only been a handful of decent Star Trek games out of the many that have been made.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle