Guitar Hero requests

TheNesMan

Rookie
After seeing the Guitar Hero 3 song list I'm actually rather disappointed with most of the songs they chose to put it. I'm sure you all feel that certain songs should've made it into the GH games, so which ones are they? Considering they put Kool thing by Sonic Youth in GH3, I don't think it would've been too much to ask to put in Teenage Riot. I've always wanted to see All along the watchtower by Jimi Hendrix (the original by Dylan wouldn't have suited GH much). I wouldn't have minded seeing some Pink Floyd in there, I've always enjoyed the Guitar solo in Another brick in the wall. And where the hell is Hotel California?

The problem with Pink Floyd is that it's better suited for Rock Band over Guitar Hero.

That goes with The Beatles and Led Zeppelin, in my mind as well. It is too spread out for those bands, so they would fit in that game.

That being said, a song like Comfertbly Numb would fit in Guitar Hero, so it would be cool to see that.

I'm more pissed that a song like Hotel California is not in there. That I agree with!

Oh yes...that will be fun.

Besides, there will be downloads for songs too...I am waiting for Master of Puppets, Aces High, Way Cool Jr. and Justified anyway.

Perhaps they should get a few songs from other games. Those solos in Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) would be wicked as to play.

it's nice to see (old) Metallica on the list, but i would prefer a song that isn't as long as "One" is. I would also like to see an old Avenged Sevenfold song. Oh, and some Mercyful Fate.

Tyrranis said:
Perhaps they should get a few songs from other games. Those solos in Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) would be wicked as to play.

Hmmm... I'm thinking "Everlasting Love" from We love Katamari myself.

OK, maybe not really that one, it's probably too easy to play the guitar on. But just for a second, that would be a bit of fun. :D[/b]

Putting video game music in a video game is old and redundant to me.

They need to put music based on games though? Best example would be "Gears of War" by Megadeth. That would be a fun song to add.

[off topic]Only Flashman's stage? Mega Man 2 and 3 had a plethora of awesome scores, several of which could probably be turned into some cool rocking medley thing...

But on the other hand, I feel that they are in fact perfect as they are, with their 8-bit MIDI sound. It was as if the composer took a good long listen to figure out how he could turn the limitations of the NES into his advantage, music-wise. And you don't mess with perfection, do you?

[/off topic]

Hawk_one said:
[off topic]Only Flashman's stage? Mega Man 2 and 3 had a plethora of awesome scores, several of which could probably be turned into some cool rocking medley thing...

But on the other hand, I feel that they are in fact perfect as they are, with their 8-bit MIDI sound. It was as if the composer took a good long listen to figure out how he could turn the limitations of the NES into his advantage, music-wise. And you don't mess with perfection, do you?

[/off topic]
I said it'd be my number one pick, hence why I only mentioned one of the songs =p. I would definitely throw in half of the megaman 2 soundtrack though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle