So who has an essay on criminals/prison I can use?

cyberjim2000 said:
5 pages isn't so bad. Back in my day, we have to write up 13-15 page reports on international trade that will bore the s*** out of you and you have to use those old fashion type-writers with the clackity-clack-clack. We don't have those fancy wikiwhatsit and forget about double space, it's single space or it's to the 5 minutes in the closet with the teach- wait, nevermind.

What's exactly is your topic Lethean? Just about criminals and prisons in general?

Basically any topic of our choice concerning criminals or prisons...Could be about health care in the penal system, educational opportunities, life for prisoners on the outside when they're free again, women in prison, prison gangs, serial killers...

Mmm, last-minute papers. This is the only way I write. I've also gone through the days when I've forgotten about papers... I think the best I've done is a 6-8 pager in under 50 mins, although that was with small tricks, no sources required, and was for... English 205 I think, which was 18th c. stuffs. That was stressful, and there was a minor amount of cursing and running involved.

I don't have a completed paper that is suitable for your general topic, but I'm willing to help you out if you have settled on a thesis or some main points you know you want to discuss. Also, if you still have time and want a quick edit and/or proofreading, you can send it my way.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
Do a quickie on whether the old butt-rape in the shower joke is just a myth or factual.

I'll use "empirical evidence" for that one ;)

And yeah...It's done. Easy, breezy. It's shit but it's done.

Lethean said:
And our teacher won't allow anything beyond 12 point font.

No prof can tell the difference between 12 pt font and 12.79 font. It will chip off at least five hundred words. Also, change your spacing from double to double point two. It will shave off a page.

If you run out of things to say you can always repeat "Screw Flanders" over and over.

UghRochester said:
You know who could help you out? Mitchy can. He may not have written pages, but he does have memories to share to you.

fuck i did a two year stretch. i hope its not to late but if you want to know anything just ask haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle