So don't know if any body remembers me but...

Silios

Rookie
Yeah, my account and my accounts have been deleted. Registered somewhere around 2003

Frodo_Bag_Feet

Silios

I actually wrote a few reviews on the Silios account, Bioshock review that got a lot of views.

The Frodo Bag Feet account was a troll account, so I really don't care about that one, but I would like my Silios account back. Thanks.

EDIT: Don't know if my bros still post here? Are the same guys back One, Icepick, and typewriter.

Hey FBF.

If it was deleted, there's no way to get it back. I have no idea why on earth it would've been delete though. You sure you didn't just forget your passwords?

Well, I would delete someone too if I learned they were trolling. :/

Icepick still posts here, sometimes.

maca2kx said:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/profile/silios

It's still there. Longo can create a new password and email address if need be.

Oh cool, it's the same email as this account. Thanks Maca.

maca2kx said:
http://www.gamerevolution.com/profile/silios

It's still there. Longo can create a new password and email address if need be.
Maca still adminning... from beyond the grave.

Hey Silios, nice to see you coming back like a lot of others.

Wow I just by a whim found an old file with my password. Now I just need to change the email. Any way, thanks guys, hope to be around the boards more.

Actually I do need some help from a mod or admin, the email account for this account was an old AOL email address back in the dial up days. I'd like to change it to my current email.

Silios said:
Wow I just by a whim found an old file with my password. Now I just need to change the email. Any way, thanks guys, hope to be around the boards more.

Actually I do need some help from a mod or admin, the email account for this account was an old AOL email address back in the dial up days. I'd like to change it to my current email.
Alright then, PM me the info and stuff and I'll take care of it.

Silios said:

You keep a file with your passwords? Bad idea.

TheNesMan said:
Silios said:

You keep a file with your passwords? Bad idea.
On a CD. I had to look for it.

And one in my wallet. But I didn't have the GR account on it until now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle