Signature picture add request...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so my signature image is 436x84

It says "You wicked monkey, you tried to add an image that is too large. Images can only be 300 pixels wide and 75 pixels high."

I remember Xboxlivelover's signature being big. I go to look for his name, and ZOMG!!
http://grbeta.bolt.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ght=#26009
http://www.imagedropbox.com/images/xbll/xbll360sig.gif

His is 484x144

I'm like WTF. Also, this is just a guess, but it's before you guys turned on the signature size limit right?

Could you put my signature in for me, seeing as how XBLlovers is WAY bigger than mine...
soadbanner15qt.jpg

:(

I still think it's too big. And XBLL's is definately too big, and I'm quite annoyed the size limit isn't being actively enforced. I'll have to get on TNO's ass.

masterchris said:
I still think it's too big.

Wait, are you talking about Hellfire's current sig pic, 'cause if you are, then you must be a whole new level of paranoid I haven't even heard of.

typewriter said:
masterchris said:

Wait, are you talking about Hellfire's current sig pic, 'cause if you are, then you must be a whole new level of paranoid I haven't even heard of.

He is -_-

Peoples signatures without pictures are bigger than mine.

Hellfire1014 said:
typewriter said:
masterchris said:

He is -_-

Peoples signatures without pictures are bigger than mine.

That's true. I think typewriter's - for example - is more obnoxious than Hellfire's.

Of course, if Hellfire's wasn't mainly black, I might be singin a different tune. Good choice on that, buddy.

masterchris said:
Yes, I am referring to Hellfire's.. and how does paranoia come into play here at all?

First of all, how can you call Hellfire's sig pic too big? I mean, the freaking GR Beta logo at the top of the page is of bigger dimensions than Hellfire's pic. And why do you have such a problem with sig pics in general, anyways?

used44 said:
That's true. I think typewriter's - for example - is more obnoxious than Hellfire's.

That actually hurt my feelings a little bit; although I don't know why.

typewriter said:
First of all, how can you call Hellfire's sig pic too big? I mean, the freaking GR Beta logo at the top of the page is of bigger dimensions than Hellfire's pic. And why do you have such a problem with sig pics in general, anyways?
The GR logo is a part of this website.

And I have a problem with signature images because I don't want to see them; I don't give a shit if you can make an image in photoshop (or mspaint, judging by some of them), and I certainly don't want to see it (and many other peoples) in every single topic I view. It serves absolutely no purpose, is often annoying, and way too big!

typewriter said:
used44 said:

That actually hurt my feelings a little bit; although I don't know why.

Sorry. I used you as an example only because you had posted in this topic. I didn't mean any disrespect to the content of your sig - just the space it takes up and the large white quote box. There are many, many like this on the board, and many worse than yours.

Again, I used yours as an example (proving Hellfire's point that text-based sigs can be bigger than pics) because it was easily viewable in this topic. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133