Sega Genesis games?!

MrHimashi

Rookie
I'm going to post this here becuase I know alot more people will respond, anyway. I found my sega genesis lastnite and I just bought offline a bunch of the classics that I would give my right nut to play again.. Golden Axe, Shining Force, Sonic 2, Landstalker, The Story of Thor, Mutant league hockey, Kid Chameleon, Super Baseball 2020.. only to name a few.. but I was wondering if anyone else could suggest some Ol Genesis games!!

thanks!

Vectorman 1 and 2, Road Rash 1-3, ALL Sonic games (3D Blast kinda sucked, IMO), Toejam and Earl....... and Beavis and Butthead is a pretty fun multiplayer game, too.

I'll name of some of my favs that I have saved on the pc...I dont know if you're talkin about genesis exclusives but here goes...Battletoads & Double dragon, Boogerman, Ecco the dolphin & ecco 2, Earthworm Jim 1&2, Flashback, Comix Zone,the Golden Axe series, Joe montana sports talk football, lol michael Jackson's Moonwalker, RocketKnight Adventure, The Sonic series try not to look for 3d blast, X-men & X-Men 2 clone wars, Eternal Champions, and a few other games that has already been posted. Hope the list helped a little bit.

Ive been playing some Gen Latley as well still love it after All this time

3D blast wasnt that bad...

But some great Gen games are

Phantasy Star 2
Phantasy Star 3
Comix Zone
Earthworm Jim
Earthworm Jim 2
John Madden Football
Tecmo Bowl
RBI 94
Hardball
NFL Prime Time
Battletoads
Road rash
Flashback
NBA Jam
NBA Jam Tournament Edition

sonic_and_knuckles_title.gif

I liked sonic & knuckles better but it was so short (especially playing it through with knuckles) it might as well have been the expansion pak to sonic3 alot of stages from sonic & knuckles were supposed to be in 3. Anyone remember sonic crackers?

man ohhhhhhh man your talking my system i love sega genisis i have tons of games for it i suggest golden axe 1 and 2 i dont remember if theres a 3 and i also recomend shinobi 1 2 & 3, samurai showdown, ghouls'n ghosts, mega bomberman, fatal fury 1 & 2, maximum carnage (and all the other spider mans), vectorman 1 & 2, comix zone, flashback, xmens & sonics, & nhl hockey the game its weirdly shaped and there are many hocke games for sega so to make u get right one this one was made in 1991. i can come up with a buncj more sense i got a wole closnet filled wit these but thts a few.

ScitizenKane said:
I liked sonic & knuckles better but it was so short (especially playing it through with knuckles) it might as well have been the expansion pak to sonic3 alot of stages from sonic & knuckles were supposed to be in 3. Anyone remember sonic crackers?

wasent sonic crakers a arcade game i think it was or was that sonic fighters or both? i dont remember pm me if you know what its from

I love Streets of Rage and Earthworm Jim. Gauntlet was another one I played on for hours. I have about 40 games for my genesis somewhere in a box, I'll have to dig them out and see which ones I have.

TheNesMan said:
Pitfall, earthworm jim, the sonic games.

Yes! Earthworm Jim! Id forgotten about that game! Shame on me :(

I say....

Earthworm Jim
Sonic 2
Mickey Mouse and the Castle of Illusions
Jurrasic Park
Wonderboy
Street fighter 2
Lemmings 1 and 2
Startrek - Next generation

I rmemeber there was a TMNT game because I always ALWAYS wanted to play that but mum never bought it :cry:

All Sonics barring 3D Blast, Phantasy Star 4, Landstalker, Shining Force, Gunstar Heroes, Ristar, Samauri Shodown, Beyond Oasis, Wiz 'n Liz, Greatest Heavyweights, Mega Bomberman, Rocket Knight, and Starflight are some of the best titles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod