sega 32X and sega master system

Discussion in 'Retro Gaming' started by jivesc00ter, Jan 25, 2007.

1. jivesc00ter

jivesc00ter Regular

hello again, i recently just got a 32X is there anything good for it, i bought it simply becuase i collect old systems. Also i'm trying to find a sega master system, but what is it?

2. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

the 32X sux big times so get rid of it and the master sytem was the console that sega made before the genesis but it wasnt the best becuz of the better games on the NES

3. jivesc00ter

jivesc00ter Regular

not true the 32x had a few gem games, and i have a nes, most games were made for both systems and look and sound much better on the master system

4. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

ya but there wasnt many gem games for 32X that ppl noticed becuz they were too busy with the snes and normal genesis the games that were for the master system and nes werent as good as the nes exclusive, mainly the marios, zeldas, metroid and some other good ones but master system had a few good games but not as many as nes

5. GameGuyPete

GameGuyPete Rookie

Doom for the 32X isn't half-bad, although the sound is kinda poor. NBA Jam: T.E. is also pretty decent. I also have a soft spot for Star Wars, but it's really more polygons than anything else.

As far as the Sega Master System goes, it was Sega's answer to the NES. It's an 8-bit platform that was poorly received domestically, as Nintendo had almost complete control of the third-party publishing market and Sega couldn't churn out enough games to keep it relevant. It's a nice find, but, unless you're a Sega fanatic, you may be underwhelmed by what it has to offer.

6. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

see somebody agrees wit me even if it is the guy who uses the bolding and the proper grammar, u make me sik

7. dingdoo

dingdoo Rookie

haha sik haha

8. Boringman54

Boringman54 Rookie

its not that funny

9. Lord_Fornelius

Penny-Arcade (the webcomic) would usually praise this 32X game called, "Kolibri"

10. segageek

segageek Rookie

Sega Master system was a great system

Wonderboy 1 - 3 were great

As was Sonic the hedgehog and there were alot more.