Seeking Recommendations: PC Card Games Question

pexaj

Novice
Hey everyone,

I've recently been diving into the world of PC card games and I'm hooked! However, I'm in search of some new titles to add to my collection. I've already played classics like Hearthstone and Slay the Spire, but I'm looking for something fresh and exciting.

Could you please recommend some PC card games that you've enjoyed playing? Whether it's a competitive PvP experience or a single-player adventure, I'm open to all suggestions. Bonus points for games with strategic depth and engaging gameplay mechanics.

Hey everyone,

I've recently been diving into the world of PC card games and I'm hooked! However, I'm in search of some new titles to add to my collection. I've already played classics like Hearthstone and Slay the Spire, but I'm looking for something fresh and exciting.

Could you please recommend some
PC card games that you've enjoyed playing? Whether it's a competitive PvP experience or a single-player adventure, I'm open to all suggestions. Bonus points for games with strategic depth and engaging gameplay mechanics.
Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

If you're a fan of PC card games like Hearthstone and Slay the Spire, consider trying out Gwent, Legends of Runeterra, Artifact, Duelyst, or Eternal for a fresh and exciting experience!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo