Rocket League Community Playdate-8PM GMT (12PM PST/3PM EST)

By the way, not sure if PC can hear PS4 players in game. I would think it's possible. It probably would be better for all of us to use Discord.

Totally thought this was last week for a sec and thought I missed it!

Got a new controller at home --- GONNA TEST THE MOFO OUT ON YOU BITCHES!!

Cross-play is possible though I don't know about partying together. Played against "PSY NET" users all the time. I'm going by the name "Zamza" in-game and in discord. See you guys there.

Yep, that's why this is in gen forums. PC and PS4 players can play each other and one of us can make a private party. I just don't know if PC and PS4 players can hear each other in-game. It'll be best to use Discord. Here's GR's Discord channel for anyone wanting to voice-chat today
https://discord.gg/0hmsFjs2T8ye9b94

I actually woke up a few minutes ago after a late TF2 session and realized that I got the time wrong, and we start in 5 minutes.

Longo_2_guns said:
I had a great time playing last night! Definitely should do it again. Maybe on a weekend or something, since time zones make it difficult.

My favorite moment of the day

That mid-air destruction was amazing, and Longo soloed for a good few games when it was him, me and an AI.

Game was hella fun, even if I was generally terrible. But we had a great bunch there and I would be up for it again.

Bvc5v7DCEAAFunY.jpg

Nice to know I helped everyone but myself !

That assist for Longo's last goal in that vid I'm genuinely proud of though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle