Rocket League Community Playdate-8PM GMT (12PM PST/3PM EST)

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
I got next week off as vacation. I think Friday the 13th would be a great day? I'll be on PS4, but I know I PC players can play in a private online match.

Well, that's why I posted the thread. Let's discuss it now! It doesn't have to be Friday, I'm just giving a day where people enjoy staying up late. Monday night - Tuesday morning, I'll be playing Uncharted 4.

I have a huge chunk of my thesis to do before Wednesday, so yeah, those days don't work for me also. That said, I'm more or less down to play at any time. That includes earlier in the day, due to timezones for Matt. But I'm unique in that.

Yeah, I'm down to play at anytime as well. I could possibly add some people from my Twitch streams too.

I still have it installed so I would probably be up for it. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings I'm out for classes.

Well HK said he's out for classes on Tues - Thurs.

I only do weekends really. So my late Friday/Saturday eve could be your Friday/Saturday afternoon?

EG 9pm my time - 3pm/4pm your time? Dont know which end of US your all in?

I misread his post. So, Friday it is. I know you're +5 hours to me, MattAY. I'm pretty sure Longo is PST. If he gets on at 12PM it would be 3PM for me and 8PM for MattAY.

Yeah, let's just say 8pm GMT onwards on Friday. I might be a bit later due to food shopping etc. but YES!

TAN THE MAN! - MAKE IT OFFICIAL BIG GUY!!

I'll probably vanish for 5 minutes sometime in the middle of it for food but otherwise, I'm gold.
And on a scale of 1-10, I'm about a 2.5

UghRochester said:
HK-47 said:
And on a scale of 1-10, I'm about a 2.5
Of how good you are at the game? Don't worry, I need to get some practice before being a pro again.

Yup, unless you define it further with "Goalie", "Striker" or that other third category those Brits use for their soccer chaps.

At first I wasn't sure I'd join because I'm not sure how well the cross-platform play actually works, but now I'm definitely not going to be able to join because I'm out of town most of next week.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle