Ran online trailer on the main page

Well, I never played it. I replied mostly for the bump ;)

Blast from the pasts are always good. I actually had one the other day - on one of those Youtube rallies you get where you end up watching related videos for about 2 hours. Ended up watching an FF7 walkthrough, and I remember my end month at university after exams were finished. My sole gaming objective was getting the Golden Chocobo so I could get Knights of the Round. Was a bit annoying at the time, but strangely fun.

MattAY said:
Well, I never played it. I replied mostly for the bump ;)

Blast from the pasts are always good. I actually had one the other day - on one of those Youtube rallies you get where you end up watching related videos for about 2 hours. Ended up watching an FF7 walkthrough, and I remember my end month at university after exams were finished. My sole gaming objective was getting the Golden Chocobo so I could get Knights of the Round. Was a bit annoying at the time, but strangely fun.
Got to have that overdramatic 20 hour summon Can't live without it :D

Absolutely. I kinda suck at FF games, but obviously enjoy them. So I needed that and Mime to beat Sephiroth!

Heh, I too didn't get that gold chocobo until I was in school. Somewhere around that time I beat Contra III, StarFox SNES and several other games probably not worth mentioning. College seems to bring out the best in your video gaming ability.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle