PLZ!!! HELP

mikeike03

Rookie
Ive been playing donkey kong 64 and i need help with the second lvl the cheat says to jump on the tounges but i cant reach them im trying to get the girl monker :oops:

?

You need to be a lil more descriptive.

I all but beat this game but could never find the last 5 bananas in the last world. I was very very sad. :cry:

Never look for help in the classic forum. The only reason I saw your topic was because I noticed that Classic had 4 topics instead of the 2 I always saw.

to get tiny kong, u hav to go the desert level and go into 1 of the temples, if u explore u will find the room she is in wen u do become diddy and hit the letters in the room with the chimpy charge u must hit them in this order K-O-N-G once u do that the gate that she is behind will open

Ohhhh, the girl monker. That one is tough.

Seriously though, I haven't played DK 64 for about 8 years. You should be a bit more specific.

crazydan05 said:
?

You need to be a lil more descriptive.

I all but beat this game but could never find the last 5 bananas in the last world. I was very very sad. :cry:
same i couldnt find the last 8 bananas in that world my frend beat the game before and tried to find them for me and still cudnt find them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo