[OT] Yearly drunken thread

Green_Lantern

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Seriously you guys, I just destroyed my Galaxy S3 by dropping it straight up on its screen. Alcohol is bad McKay........not really, only when you have the really good shit like Avery out of Boulder, CO. Or Stone out of CA.

Anyways, it's only 10 and I'm fuckin plastered. Good night cruel world.

Why? What's there to save? I made a drunk topic on New Year's eve last year and couldn't even remember making it. I was going to post in the thread while I was sober to laugh at myself, but the topic was locked. I guess everyone but me gets one :cry:

I get it, when GL makes a drunk topic it's funny and only slightly embarassing but when Icepick does it it's labeled "sexual assault" and I'm asked to put my penis away

you fucking guys never stop with your double standards

Icepick said:
I get it, when GL makes a drunk topic it's funny and only slightly embarassing but when Icepick does it it's labeled "sexual assault" and I'm asked to put my penis away

you fucking guys never stop with your double standards

It could be worse, at least you're not the guy who posted a thread about a craigslist orgy you went to.

Haha, it only got better the longer it went on. Sorry about your phone dude. I recently got drunk and took my phone into our apartment complex's jacuzzi. Realized it like a few minutes after I hit the water.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle