|OT| Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

So along with my playthrough of DXHR, I've got this unopened. I saved it specifically for summer time. Any tips for starting out the best way? What's the best/most fun class to play?

Didn't nick do a big post on the perfect way to play? I hate that stuff, no offense to nick. I have no interest in playing role playing games perfectly or most efficiently.

I often choose the worst class to play and then hate the game and never play more than 20 hours, so for RPGs I need that kind of guidance.

PLEASE SOMEONE HOLD MY HAND.

used44 said:
Didn't nick do a big post on the perfect way to play? I hate that stuff, no offense to nick. I have no interest in playing role playing games perfectly or most efficiently.

that was for Dragons Dogma.

It was helpful for a bit, until I realized I can just borrow Nicks Pawn and beat the shit out of everyone.

I didn't play a ranger/rogue type but warrior/mage are way OP even on hardmode. That was one of my chief complaints of the game.

Also, I didn't bother with any sort of crafting but I suppose it might make you even more OP than I was and I was pretty OP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle