no apple / iPad section?

Anyways that's stupid. It should just be a smart phone section. Android IS a bigger platform than IOS.

And I own one.. That makes it more important <.<

Shenta said:
Anyways that's stupid. It should just be a smart phone section. Android IS a bigger platform than IOS.

That's what I mean by mobile.... like the two platforms... a lot of the same games support both.

danielrbischoff said:
Shenta said:

That's what I mean by mobile.... like the two platforms... a lot of the same games support both.
Yea I guess it's a good idea.

In that case why not an Indie Game forum. That would pretty much cover everything. XBLA and IOS and Android.

Nevermind all these new gizmos and gadgets the kids are all playing with. What about a forum devoted to the classics? We could discuss all the great N64 games and crappy NES games. It would be a wonderful trip down memory lane full of nostalgia!

....wait, we already have a classic forum? :oops:

OK seriously, there's no harm in trying something new. If it's a flop then so be it but I like the idea. Then again I've always liked the idea ever since I recommended a mobile section in my noob days. And I was shot down a lot worse than the X-Box fanboy (no offense mr. pwnage)... no grudge, just sayin :p

First we should clean out the mess of forums we have now. We don't need the news, inner party, or RPG forums. Can we put them all in the archive as seperate subforums? Because that would be the perfect fate.

The people will protest invading other forums and dissolving them. Is that how you people want to be remembered as mods of GR?

I don't think we should delete RPG, at the very least, because there's some fun stuff in there. The other two can be deleted, though.

WickedLiquid said:
The people will protest invading other forums and dissolving them. Is that how you people want to be remembered as mods of GR?

Hey I'm not a mod. Just a guy who pretends he still is one.

Why not combine RPG with a new Mobile board, which should make people happy. RPG gets to stay, those that want a mobile board get one.

And then maybe the RPG board will get another post a month.

Here's an idea. Just make it a sub-forum in General gaming. Along with making Indie Games a sub-forum!

I actually dreamed this idea... weird...

Shenta said:
Here's an idea. Just make it a sub-forum in General gaming. Along with making Indie Games a sub-forum!

I actually dreamed this idea... weird...

What kind of drugs do you use to get such dreams? Share bro! 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod