Super Mario World
Mario Bros
Mario 3

Where do I stop?!

Super Mario 1, 3, and 64.
Jazz Jackrabbit 1 and 2.
The first Rollercoaster Tycoon.
Star Fox
and Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, and Mortal Kombat.
Oh yeah and Doom.

used44 said:
I'd consider Syphon Filter pretty classic. The only experience I have of them is as a kid playing the demos over and over on the Sony Underground jampacks. Lol.

HOLY GOAT BALLS.

Someone else who played Jampacks and Syphon Filter....
I have the first Jampack ever, and does anyone else remember the Taser from Syphon Filter 1 that made those terrorists just burst into flames??? My cousin and I had the most fun on Level 1 just tasing those guys on the rooftops until they lit up like a motherf***** and just let them tumble to the earth, flaming. Laughed my a** off every time.
:headbng2:

And I totally forgot Super Smash Bros.. Still play it with my buds to this very day. Mario's bada**-breakdance-ninja-destroyer move made by Down+B is the best thing ever. Or just picking people up with Donkey Kong and just running off of the edge with them in my hands. We both die, but I get a laugh out of their anger.

hmmm, sooooo many to choose from, but if there was one game i had to choise from, the one that kept me coming bac and back and that made me put over 100 hrs plus game time into it would be the secret of mana

Looking back, I even enjoyed the crappy games of my childhood. Something about early 90's gaming was wickedly awesome. My all time favourite classic game would have to be King's Quest VI on Pc though; I have alot of memories with that one.

Edit: Ah balls, I didn't realize this hasn't been posted in for over 2 months, sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod