Name your favorite Classic Games!

Anyone remember a game where you play as a ghost and you jump into little sparkly things and make household objects do scary things? And then you had to scare the whole family out of the house; and you'd move to the next house after you scared them all out. And then once in a while there's this little dungeon level where you run around collecting a bunch of bright green goo. I think it was for Sega Genesis, could be on other systems as well. Anyone heard of that game or know what it's called?

^ No but it sure sounds interesting.

Try to remember the name so I can look it up :D

Final f'n Fight!

finalfight1rh.png

I got to many to list.....

Final Fantasy , Gauntlet, and Kid Icarus are big faves of mine. Oh and Tetris, can't forget Tetris....

zombies ate my neighbors
probably because it was the first game i remember playin and i just remember me and my older bro havin a lot of fun with the game

I liked Golden Axe for the mega drive, I seem to remember loosing hours on streets of rage as well :D

I remember having some on Commodore64, but I really can't remember any names. Maybe these Turtles games. I just had so many games for C64, so I guess I never picked any greater favourites.

Well, when I got Sega Megadrive after C64, Sonic was one great game. It still is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod