Movie Character showdown The winner announced.

Lethean said:
And it's not "Anton Sugar" :(. It's Anton Chigurh. Hopefully it gets corrected if he advances. Names don't bother me much but every time I see "Sugar" it takes away from his eeriness.

Yes, "Anton Chigurh" is the proper spelling; but, I think "Anton Sugar" has become his title of sorts; like night-stalker refers to richard ramirez or hannibal the cannibal refers to hannibal lecter.
I think it kinda adds to the creepyness; such a sweet name for a brutal guy.
It's fine either way for me.

Lethean said:
And it's not "Anton Sugar" :(. It's Anton Chigurh. Hopefully it gets corrected if he advances. Names don't bother me much but every time I see "Sugar" it takes away from his eeriness.

I just added the names onto the list as they appeared when they were submitted.

I took a glance over at IMDB, and it definitely is Anton Chigurh So if he advances his name will be changed on the list.

^it's fine either way
I just wanted to better explain why someone who knows the proper name would continue calling him sugar.

Change it to chigurh; don't wanna cause any friction.

Lentium said:
^it's fine either way
I just wanted to better explain why someone who knows the proper name would continue calling him sugar.

Change it to chigurh; don't wanna cause any friction.

No friction! I was just wondering for my own curiosity :).

Steve Zissou (I wonder if he remembers me) :cry:
Jack Sparrow (But why did you burn the rum????) :p
John Doe (Become Wrath...) :shock:
Ofelia (uh.... I like faires?) :?

As for Anton, I think when people hear his name they think "Sugar" it's a common mistake.

Not bad, 7 of the 8 people I've voted for so far have survived....and I do like Frodo so losing Marv wasn't too bad. I just wish I had time to nominate.

Steve Zissou
Captain Jack Sparrow
John Doe
Ofeila

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod