Metro [OT]

Kijan

Rookie
Didn't see a thread about this game and having recently completed it I've decided to make my own. Got it when they were giving them out for free (Christmas gift to myself, yay!) and though it has some technical difficulties I was totally engrossed by the setting.

It has one of the best atmospheres, if not the best. Loved the simplistic hood, the locales and the monsters. Bastards gave me a good scare. Side note, they need to polish their stealth mechanics and incorporate a save system. Check - points don't cut it.

Anyone else excited about Last Light? :)

I hated how people kept saying that fallout games were superior in the post apocalypse genre. I kept bringing up Metro every time someone has a fallout 3 VS fallout new vegas debate. For goodness sake, you can find bullets in every corner of a vault... in metro, it's so rare it's a currency!
I really wish all this X-mas give-away will create more metro fans. It's such an awesome game.

And i was hype for last light ever since i saw the short film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mON5WmA5REk

Lien said:
I hated how people kept saying that fallout games were superior in the post apocalypse genre. I kept bringing up Metro every time someone has a fallout 3 VS fallout new vegas debate. For goodness sake, you can find bullets in every corner of a vault... in metro, it's so rare it's a currency!
I really wish all this X-mas give-away will create more metro fans. It's such an awesome game.

And i was hype for last light ever since i saw the short film:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mON5WmA5REk
I think it's better overall *New Vegas*. I think last light well be a 7.5/10 -8 at best. I honestly don't have faith in them that much.

I played about 3 or 4 hours of the original and thought it was good, but had to move on to other things. I'm definitely excited for Last Light though.

Lien said:
Fallout isn't post apocalyptic. It's post-post apocalyptic. Only Fallout 3 was post apocalyptic, but that's definitely the odd man out of the series. Well, the main series at least.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod