Manhunt 2 banned in Britain

But seriously, these games are really violent and I wouldn't want my kids, nephews, nieces, cousins, or younger relatives playing this. Hell Ya, I would, but I'm not crazy and I'm of age so it's no issue, but I wouldn't even want young kids watching the game be played, let alone play it themselves. An AO rating is pretty extreme, but if it keeps young impressionable kids from becoming infatuated with the violence and gore in these games, This One In Particular, do it. Even I was taken aback by how graphic Manhunt was, pretty graphic shit for sure.

I don't understand why that kid blamed Manhunt for doing what he did, i've been playing games that was meant for 18+ since i was 10, and it has never made me want to copy what i have seen on the game. He could have blamed anything, why did he have to pick Manhunt. If he played Need For Speed, and went speeding round the streets in a car, would he have blamed NFS? The age says 18+, but kids will still get hold of the game, they will get a family member to get the game for them, so Rockstar can't do nothing but give a Age rating.

He most likely used it in a vein attempt to lighten any prison sentance coming his way. "This crazy game messed up my head" sounds a little more forgiving than "Im batshit insane".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod