League of Extraordinary Gameres, signups!

Ive been in collaboration with Blake over this, but we will need people who are interested in playing the games with the guys from GR.

So anyone who is interested, and if you have a time and game preference, post it here so they see.

Here is the July Schedule!

We're still ironing out all the detail, but for now here's what you can look forward to in July:

July 6th: Left 4 Dead with Blake

July 13th: Forza 2 with Duke

July 20th: Street Fighter IV with Nick (Note: May be changed to accommodate more players)

July 27th: Rock Band 2 with Nick

I know I will try to attend all of the games, minus Forza because I don't own it anymore. I don't have to play all games either, but if anything I can be the flag bearer for the GR forum members.

So let me know what you want to play and what times you want to play too, we can work it out from there.

Oh, and guys, if you want to do some practice matches, let us know, i'm game all the time!

WTF, that sux man.

At least do something PC so we ALLLL can play. who doesnt love CS, or HL

Do something that requires some skill too - like a strategy game ( SC, or even AOE.). This league hasnt even started and im already protesting!

How about oyu guys alternate - ps3/360 every other week?!

July 6?? That's a Monday. Why not on a Friday or Saturday? :( I wanna play L4D with you guys. Stupid rehearsal. :(

Around what time are all of these going to be anyway? Maybe if it's late enough at night I will be out of rehearsal and I can just go into work all cranky and tired the next day. :p

UrbanMasque said:
At least do something PC so we ALLLL can play. who doesnt love CS, or HL

Not that I don't love CS but I couldn't play on PC... my computer can't run those games. I think it may be the same with a lot of the console gamers on these forums.

I can't sign up for July but I'd be interested if this lasted through to August. Maybe some Call of Duty at some point, or some RE:5 deathmatches. You could even orchestrate some Castle Crashers or something. If you alternate to PS3 definitely some LBP and some Killzone 2/Resistance.

Also, you should change the name to League of Extraordinary GameRs. I think you know why.

How about some Gears or Halo? because I have none of those games.
EDIT: A Lovely game of Castle crashers would be Lovely.

Sounds like fun. I'm down for AOE, or Forza, or Halo/Gears/GTA4, and if this actually got off the ground (unlike what I tried to start a few months ago with AOE2) then it could be pretty sweet. Sign me up for whatever.

This is only the first month, we still have all of August to put in some Gears of War or something, no worries on that.

youre going to hear mme bitch about this NONSTOP, and use this as hardcore evidence that GR is full of Xbox whores and fanboys if you guys dont run on ps3... at LEAST 1 game.

Count me in for Street Fighter 4. I'll be turd, but it doesnt matter. My time is 5/6 hours ahead so I guess anytime around 5pm US time is good. :D

Yeah, do we need a mic? Mine's broken and Turtle beach fucking discontinued them so i can't get new ones. :(
Also, any arcade games?

Most of the GR guys are Xbots, so I doubt that there will be much on PS3. Although, I would love to play some Resistance 2 (60 person online and I own it!!!) on PS3 and Team Fortress 2 on PC.

In fact, I'm pushing TF2 forward as a requirement sometime in August. It only costs $20 on Steam, a few of the GR Guys already have it, and it is a shitload of fun. Just set up a 32 man server, put a password on it, and have a shitload of fun.

So yeah, TF2 in August. You better fucking do it!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle