I've made a huge mistake

Perfect fast food meal?

Milkshake from McDonalds, I enjoy the thickness.
Fries from Burger King, it's all about the crispy.
Chicken from KFC, I'm thinking variety meal - but any chicken from there is heaven.

I once did that since there is a place near myself where all 3 are close together - it was glorious, and kinda weird. I could taste the different greases and fats..

MattAY said:
Perfect fast food meal?

Milkshake from McDonalds, I enjoy the thickness.
Fries from Burger King, it's all about the crispy.
Chicken from KFC, I'm thinking variety meal - but any chicken from there is heaven.

I once did that since there is a place near myself where all 3 are close together - it was glorious, and kinda weird. I could taste the different greases and fats..

Yes I agree! The should all join together to create the ultimate fast food meal

But on the high street the are basically all right next to each other, so just walk to each :p

That's all kinds of mixed up.

It's times like this I'm glad I don't live in England. Also because it is cold and rainy and full of British women.

Longo_2_guns said:

It's times like this I'm glad I don't live in England. Also because it is cold and rainy and full of British women.

Hey hey hey u can't generalise, people are like this everywhere. Ive met the sweetest girls here :) And you have to look passed the weather, it's a very nice place to live

Ok I understand what u mean..... And some nightclubs you go to can be a bit erm..... i only know 2 women in the uk that dont drink, everyone loves a good drink! But so does germany or france, everywhere in Europe? But they're not all like this! u still can't generalise. Australians, Americans, french! I've seen all kinds of people acting.... Not so classy. Is this women even British I can't tell by her accent?

They're right, but they're hypocrites. The term "college girl" has a whole new meaning thanks to the yanks!

I, among 2/3rds of Canadians drink like a fish, we just don't expose ourselves on public trains, because we aren't as cultured

I admit to posing the question of whether or not it would be a good idea to add anything to an already vanilla-vanilla shake. Good to know it doesn't work. Simple knows best, as per usual. And I like Central Park's vanilla shakes the best...I don't know if it's a local chain or not.

Longo_2_guns said:

Duude, British women are gorgeous! Granted, the one I'm thinking of doesn't drink and has lived in America for some time now. But still, if I could settle down with that... *goes to facebook stalk*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo