I've made a huge mistake

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I ordered a vanilla shake from McDonald's -- not remembering how terrible they are. Or maybe they were once good but are just recently terrible? Yuck City.

Maybe next time I'll just say "Vanilla milkshake, hold the disgusting fucking vanilla pudding flavoring. It's already vanilla ice cream, morons."

My wife's chocolate shake was perfectly acceptable.

I know, guys. That's what I'm fucking saying. Not that all vanilla shakes are disgusting, obviously. But that McDonalds puts some sort of nasty "vanilla" syrup in their shake that just sits on the bottom and makes you sick. Of course I wasn't expecting a masterpiece from McDonald's but I did reasonably expect that their 'plain' milkshake wasn't going to have an extra shot of buttery jizz.

bleeeeeeeerrrcccchhhhhhh

Defend yoself, Ugh

This thread needs more in and out.

esq-in-n-out-shakes-080709-lg-20979082.jpg

fixed

used44 said:
Defend yoself, Ugh
What's to defend? I think it's stupid too, they don't need to add vanilla syrup to the milk shake. Like you said, it's already vanilla flavored ice cream.

Here's another thing we do at our McDonald's that's stupid. When we make sweet tea, we use 1lb of sugar per gallon. We put a pot of extremely hot water in first and mix it up to dissolve the sugar. Afterwards, we put ice in the buckets. Our tea brewer already makes hot water, that way it can make the tea. That's not the problem though. See, we do the exact same thing, minus the sugar part into making normal ice tea. I think that is so stupid! We don't need the extra hot water for the normal tea. We can just use more ice.

Oh, that reminds me. If you ever get a drink from McDonald's. Ask for little ice or no ice, especially for the the tea. You get more out of your drink. Also, I'm not allowed to do this, but I do, because I can. I put my soft drinks into the coffee cups. So, when I drink it, it's still cold. You would be surprised how styrofoam keeps it cold/hot.

Oh, one more thing. If you want to be an ass and have your food freshly made. Ask for no seasonings on the meat or not salt on the fries. This makes the crew upset, but fuck them. This gets you freshly made food. The only problem, you'll need patience.

UghRochester said:
If you ever get a drink from McDonald's. Ask for little ice or no ice, especially for the the tea. You get more out of your drink.

If you want to be an ass and have your food freshly made. Ask for no seasonings on the meat or not salt on the fries.
These. I almost always order a drink with no ice, because they intentionally fill the entire freaking cup with it, especially at restaurants. And I really hate that at restaurants. They try to limit you to like 10 oz. of actual beverage every 10 minutes.

I never bother getting my fast food any special way, because if I'm getting fast food I've already resigned to the fact that the rest of my day is going to be terrible anyway.

It's like getting a prostitute. All you feel afterwords is shame, so why bother getting a special one?

I only get the Strawberry shakes.

As for food...Big Mac, McChicken and Double Cheeseburger. Soooo good. I live within walking distance of it too. Literally 10 minutes

Yeah shamrock shakes are the best. I often forget to get them though because I don't go to McDs all that often and then they're gone and I'm like ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkjkjjhk. So I have to wait a whole year.

Protip: put vodka or whiskey or any other booze, really, in yo shamrock shake

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo