Interested in Game Tap

I'm interested in subscribing for GameTap. And I knowticed that there are some games playable that you can purchase at retail. So, i'm wondering if I should subscribe to GameTap, or just purchase games at Gamestop.

fist off madster your an idiont and any response to this from you i will be ignoring secondly and more on topic, game tap is nice for those who like to beat a game then sell it or for anyone who rents games its a cheaper alternative, but for nerds/horders such as myself who love to collect games its a bad choice, once i beat a game i like to own it, im wierd o well but for the average person its a great service

^ Yup
That about wrapped it up, lol, and I do the same thing my friend, I love to own and collect games, i've never sold a game even after I beat it, I can never bring myself to let it go. Guess im strange too :p

Well Gamestop owns a couple of stores here in DK, under the name of EB games.
There you can trade in your old Console game and even the whole console and get money that you can only spend in the store.
So you can get a major discount on a 360, if you bring in your old Xbox with your game.
It depends on which version of the Xbox and it's condition.

^^^ you'll soon learn to hate gamestop, they dont give you half of what a game is worth if you really want to sell a game do it on ebay, and most of the people who work at eb or gamestop, its all the same are idiots who really don't know anything about games

SupG420 said:
^ Yup
That about wrapped it up, lol, and I do the same thing my friend, I love to own and collect games, i've never sold a game even after I beat it, I can never bring myself to let it go. Guess im strange too :p

a yes glad to know im not the only one out there ha

hey I keep games too I still have my NES games. But anyways i dont like gametap some of the games dont work with vista and if you download a console game the controls suck.

^^^really? i didnt even know that they did it with pc games since you install them and what not i guess i wouldnt know, and as to the nes games i deffintly bust out some super mario 3 last night on the top loader

I've used gametap, but only to play the free games. Specifically, the Hitman series before the movie came out. God, i love those games, and to play them for free...mmm....orgasmic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod