If you could create a zombie for L4D what would you make?

I want something better than the horde, but easier to kill than say, the witch.

Kinda like a crimson head in RE.
Biohazard____Crimson_Head_by_Bombin.jpg

Kiristo said:
A hot, naked female zombie? It would be tempting to get closer at any rate.

Can a zombie be hot? With all the skin falling off, and the deadness? I mean if that's what you're into, I won't judge you. I just can't imagine it would be terribly sexy. hehe :p

^Good point. Having actually seen some of Zombie Strippers, it was kind of a turn off with all the blood and stuff. Maybe, just a bitten of finger or something though.

I mean, plus, zombies are generally very light-skinned and not fun to be around, and have short tempers. Kinda like Kiristo here. (you said it yourself about the temper thing)

I don't have a short temper, I'm almost always this jovial. Zombie Strippers did suck, hence I only saw some of it.

Or we could always put me in...

I had about 5 times more makeup put on me that day, and people looked at me like a freak. We were shooting a little movie and i was the fast zombie. I got to do a little parkour, and i got to not shower that day so i could look more rotton.

l_d572deaa8c36fcd6e2b87589e9ff39bd.jpg

But i am not common!
Actually, in the movie i was like a hunter. I jumped and climbed around, beat others for my food.

Guy-at-a-party-who-punishes-you-for-going-to-the-bathroom zombies. It doesn't really hurt you, but it fucks with your controller settings when it gets to you.

And if you do watch the top one, the part where its me squatting down with the dog noises- Thats really my voice making that sound. I was tired because originally it was me climbing up then jumping off, but they could never get it filmed, so they made it just jumping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133