I choose #4

De-Ting

Rookie
#4 NBA Ballers: Chosen One – Let the testicle jokes begin because playing Ballers was about as much fun as a kick to the family jewels. Whoever greenlit this terrible game over at Midway was nuts, and ought to be sacked. Nothing but junk in this package. Penis.
Best....section of writing....ever.

Yeah, it was pretty funny for all 5 of them.

Only two qualms though.

1. I'm surprised there IS only five of them.

2. As a fat kid growing up, I take offense to the bully comment!

Otherwise, great job.

Did you not write reviews for any of these games, or are they just not being linked to from the feature?

duke, i'm surprised you didn't give an F- to limbo of the lost. well, i know it is an official grade that GR uses...but i still think the game deserves to be known as the worst game ever. Honestly, have you played a worse game?

NickKmet said:
duke, i'm surprised you didn't give an F- to limbo of the lost. well, i know it is an official grade that GR uses...but i still think the game deserves to be known as the worst game ever. Honestly, have you played a worse game?
Call of Duty 3.

Survivor: The Interactive Game was indeed worse than Limbo of the Lost. we keep a copy here in the office just to remind us.

survivor-game.jpg

Duke_Ferris said:
Survivor: The Interactive Game was indeed worse than Limbo of the Lost. we keep a copy here in the office just to remind us.

survivor-game.jpg
Is that statue protecting the game from you, or you from the game?

Duke_Ferris said:

survivor-game.jpg

Oh god, i remember reading the review for the first time. It was the best review i've ever read and i laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

LinksOcarina said:
I have to ask, why is Civilization III next to it? Isn't that demeaning towards Sid Meier.
Actually, why is Yuri's Revenge there too? Shouldn't that be on a pedestal somewhere as a homage to Westwood Studios?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle