I cant review older games

that_dude

Rookie
so this is the problem i tried 2 review zelda ooT and it gave me some msg bout the system no longer exisitin.
plz some one tell me wats goin on with this.
(it maybe somthing simple but i wouldnt know cuz im a noob at this site)

That wasn't a terribly helpful response.
Try not to open your mouth in this forum if you aren't going to be helpful.

I didn't think you're post was terribly helpful either, Christopher.

Seriously, with all due respect, who the hell will want to read a review of Ocarina of Time? We all know it rocks, we all know it is a legendary game, and just think about the millions (yes I daresay millions) of reviews the game has already gotten...it would be utter futility.

And we don't like futility :)

-BBK

So therefore we should just forget a problem with the website exists? Because you don't want to read an OOT review?

Imagine how many reviews out there exist for any number of games created within the last 20 years. Why are we, the GR users, writing reviews for games on this site, when so many already exist out there on the internet?

Imagine how many reviews have been written already for Silent Hill. A lot. Are you saying I should just give up on the review I'm writing for it? (no really, I am...)

Yeah. Give up.

Because honestly, it will arouse NO interest because 1. there is the GR review and 2. it is a relatively old game.

Personal pleasure?

That's another issue. If you do entirely to please yourself, then by all means forget everything I said and get on writing.

-BBK

Mod-Chip said:
Personal pleasure?
Isn't that the main reason behind writing a user review for most games?
Look at GameFAQs. Their reviews are all user contributed. A particularly hot game can have as many as 60 reviews up for it. Do you think every one of those users expects their particular review to be gawked at by everyone, especially when it's just one in a sea of 9/10's?

Yeah, that concerned me too. I thought 'retro' was Atari.

I'm scared. Hold me, mc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod