how has this not made your news page

i'm sorry joe, are you honestly trying to tell me she's in all those publicity shots because she's good at what she does?

you make it sound as if she alone created assassins creed

Icepick said:
i'm sorry joe, are you honestly trying to tell me she's in all those publicity shots because she's good at what she does?

you make it sound as if she alone created assassins creed

She is the project lead... She is also pretty outgoing and good with the public. Again, the only reason this is of any scrutiny is because she is attractive. I don't see that guy doing a comic about David Jaffee and the way he pimps his games like he is God's gift to development- I'd like to see one about how he gives rim-jobs to reviews in his spare time.

Equal opportunity, ya know.

videogame_assassin.jpg

Lowtax's response to the lawsuit...

Please let it be known that hereforth I have read the express mail and email sent thereforth by Famous Lawyer David Anderson of the Famous Lawyer Law Business of Nixon Peabody LLP, and furthermore a declaration shall be expressed on the part of Internet User Rich “Lowtaxâ€

Nice.

Did Lowtax do the comic? I just thought it was created by a somethingawful user...

I'm not a Lowtax or something awful fan so if he does comics that is something im not familiar with.

did anyone else have to read that more than once? fucking hell - i'll be the "unintelligent" one laughing at the comic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod