History Lesson *Apollo 13 Spoiler Inside*

Shaft

Regular
IN THE HALO:REACH REVIEW POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE

Blake_Morse said:
When you go to see a film based off tragic historical events such as Titanic or Apollo 13, you already know how it's going to end. At some point in the movie, things are going to take a turn for the worst and everyone is going to end up royally screwed. Leo is going to drown and Tom Hanks isn't going to make it back to Earth. It's just the way it is, because that's how it happened.

*Spoiler* Tom Hanks makes it back to earth.

Gee, I wonder why? Maybe you should think a little before you post shit. Then you'd realize there's a damn good reason why this is in GM.

Longo_2_guns said:
Gee, I wonder why? Maybe you should think a little before you post shit. Then you'd realize there's a damn good reason why this is in GM.

Gee, fuck you too..

I just read it now too...didn't know it was up.

Post retracted.

whoa whoa whoa hold up a minute, leo wasn't based on any historical character. I knew the ship was going down, but i didn't know he was too!

I DON'T WANT TO CLOSE MY EEEEYYESS, I DON'T WANT TO FALLL ASLEEP CUZ I MISSS YOU BABBEE AND I DON'T WANNT TO MISS A THINNNGGG!

wait. what?

The starcraft II review had the game listed as 50$, it's 60$. I only point this out because the cost got a paragraph in the review.

Shit bothers me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle