Hey, Intotherain!

daverabbit said:
Delta47 said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
How do you even pronounce Rakon?

Bacon or Rack on
I thought it was something like Rak-own

Even though its nowhere near the answer I always pronounced it like Raekwon, mostly cause I dreamt it to be so.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raekwon

I will keep the mystery of my username's pronunciation a mystery, if only to make sure you guys don't forget me ;)

MattAY said:
Question!

do you call him Rakon in real life?

I like to think you do.

Then yes, we do.

And seriously Intotherain, we're hanging out on Sunday. Come hang (and increase my total GR members met to 4! That's gotta earn me some sort of prize)

Your new icon fills me with such joy that you can pronounce your name completely in yiddish and I will never forget your awesomeness. If anyone is counting my vote goes to Rakon for winning the new avatar challenge. I am jealous of whoever gets to be your GR #4.

Trippysmurf. He came to Toronto, and we went comic book shopping, then ate dinner, then smoked weed at a weed lounge (because we have those, because Toronto is fucking awesome)

I like to think of our GR names as our superhero names. And Rakon is forming his own team with his own secert base that has a pizza shop downstairs. If you're going to form a secert lair you need a pizza place downstairs, it's a given.

All it needs is a guy in the kitchen named Al who you never see and only says WHAT?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod