Help me decide!

Zune or iPod Video 30 Gig?

• Zune.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPod.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ipod! The reason be... I have had my ipod old school 20 gigs for 3 years now, no battery problem occured. Also the ZUNE, i heard has a bad problem with pirated music, it wont let you play mp3s you had downloaded, only bought music of ZUNE marketplace and ripped cds off windows media player. Thats what i heard. I would go ipod, lightweight, long battery life(for me) and awesome click wheel.

whoa, hamashi, i would but that, but whats wrong with it?

anyway, personally i suggest you go for a creative vision M, its got a slightly bigger screen and palys more formats then the ipod. dunno about the zune tho, so cant say.

^ Agreed.
Creative MP3 players rock. I have a Zen Micro Photo 8GB which I love more than anything else in the world.

Don't be a tool! Stay away from the ipod!

Hmm so what happens? when you find out you cant import mp3's of not copy protected music, either bought of zune marketplace. or ripped from personal bought cds?

Just what i heard.

How DARE you accuse me of downloading illegal music Steve!

Just kidding. :p <3

I did alot of research before making my decision, and you can infact add any MP3s to the Zune.

Music downloaded off iTunes is a no-go unless you burn the songs to a CD, then rip it from the Zune Software.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod