Happy Birthday America

team-america.jpeg

What's everyone doing today?

We started our festivities last night by going to the College World Series Homerun Derby. It was a lot of fun. It was also really hot. I've always been impressed with how huge a home run looks in person.

Then after that several hour event, we were "treated" to a perfomance by Cowboy Mouth.

Then we watched a long firework show.

Surprisingly, this morning my five year old said the homerun derby was his favorite part. I thought for sure it would be the fireworks.

Tonight we're going to have a BBQ at my bro-in-law's and light off some fireworks in the front yard. I'm bringing the sparklers!

my parents were in the local parade this morning, since my dad is the town mayor. They made the mistake of not waking me up when they left, so I missed that. Then we spent 4 hours removing tile from a portion of our roof because the roofers come tomorrow morning to start replacing the roof and my dad had promised he'd have this portion done. I'm getting up at 7 tomorrow morning to finish the rest of that before going to work. what fun.

After working on the roof, we went down to the city golf course, had dinner at the restaurant, and then watched the fireworks the city puts on every year. More than 9000 people came down to the golf course driving range to watch, and man, was the finale impressive this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod