Guitar Hero 3

Ok who has it, and who beat it?

Let me tell you (spoilers ahead)

The battle with Lou (The Devil) is freaking hard, and awesome at the same time. We had four people playing it on the hard difficulty, and I kind of feel good that I was able to beat the devil (with the god of rock, no less.)

After that, we tried Through the Fire and Flames on expert. I had the highest percentage of completion in our group.

3%.

3 friggin %. My god that song is hard on expert. We then did practice mode, I finished with 71% of the notes hit, 176,000 points.

Second best was 64% with 129,000 points.

This is the best rhythm game I have ever played. Period.

I'll get it eventually. When I heard that Social D had a song in it, I almost went out and bought it right then. But I played the demo, and I wasn't impressed by it. And they took out Clive Winston, so thats a minus there. And Reptillia by the Strokes is Coop only, another minus.
I'll save my money and get Rock Band.

Sold out here. For Xbox at least. Still probably won't be getting it though.

YAY!! finally a guitar hero for a nintendo console im thinkin of gettin it for wii but im not too sure rite now, little expensive for my liking, maybe for my birthday or christmas

it wont be out before the 26th of november here, only have the demo. Looking forward to playing it for real.

My roommate got it the day it came out. Already beat went through it on medium, trying to get 5 on all songs, and started on hard. I think the game is harder than 2, either that or I havent been playing enough.

Favorite songs so far to play? I cant really say yet. Once I play some more and get better Ill be able to pick out some good ones.

It is much harder than 2.

Medium acts like hard with 4 notes, hard is expert in most regards, and expert...oh god I am afraid to touch it right now.

I'm personally glad that the difficulty has been increased. I've always thought that the jump between medium and hard in Guitar Hero was pretty steep. It seems like they got the balancing right with GH 3, as it seems to ease you into the more difficult settings.

I laugh in the face of such challenges.

A funny thing I've noticed is that the faster songs don't give me a lot of trouble. I've five-starred the "Face-Melters" on Hard for GH 2 (all except "Institutionalized" for some reason). I got five stars for Hangar 18 on my first try.

If (and assuming they kept the blitzing pace for the solos in "One" and "Number of the Beast) they've kept the same kind of style in tact with fierce one note by one note commands (or hammer-ons and pull-offs), then I should be okay.

I'm on Lou on Expert. Boss battles are dumb as shit. I'm maxing out in the green the entire song and then I suddenly fail. Why? Because the computer hits every note and gets a weapon before I do. Once he hits me with his green shell bullshit, I can't get a weapon, and I'm in the red, and I can't make it long enought to get cheated out of my next weapon opportunity. It's like flipping a coin five times in a row hoping they all land on heads, only this coin falls into your ass really hard, takes 4 minutes to flip, and gives you carpal tunel.

Stupid stupid stupid.

GH 3 is cool but I'm getting a little bored with GH in general. Not enough to not play it but it doesn't have the same appeal it once did.

Look for GR's zombiebot on the 360 Expert leaderboards. Last time I checked it was ranked about 230.

Now that I've beaten the devil, I'm quite enjoying the game again. 78% on Dragonforce. The only reason I can't complete the song is that stupid beginning. :(

I got a picture of my friend smoking a cigar and playing through the fire and flames with the guitar behind his head. It's so incredibly badass.

Why is everyone saying that TtFatF is so hard?

I can play it on my real guitar, and the GH version is a lot easier. 81% on my first try on expert.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod