Genital Squeezing at the Airport

Considering how many of the established GR members would groan in horror at the mention of the patriotic act started by Bush (extended by obama) I'm surprised to see that there isn't a thread yet on the recent issue of people getting either a dose of radiation or their testicles/lady bits felt up at the airport.

Does it really work, or is it just a silly sham to give us the illusion of safety? as George Carlin put it, you could probably beat a pilot to death with the sunday new york times... and bombs can fit into butts now, even breast implants!

So, what say ye, exploding planes, genital groping, or maybe do it the efficient, but incredibly terrifying way: http://www.forward.com/articles/122781/ as the israelis do. Is racial/ethnic/religious profiling okay if it's in the interest of safety? Should Janet get fondled to show how easy it is?

(another good one on the experience: http://www.thestar.com/news/world/artic ... tle-bother )

Didn't read everything in those links, but what about the full-body scanner things? I thought those were supposed to do all the work so you wouldn't have to get groped.

I dunno...

You really want to go to an X-ray machine? And check out the pose they make you go through, it's like they want to mug you! I gotta admit, if the only two option is body scan and junk groping, then i think I'll start taking the boat!
And i was also told that the scanner wouldn't accept tall and little people... I could be wrong

I kinda like the Israel procedure though... I gotta admit you can catch more terrorist by just asking the dude some questions instead of striping down the passenger when he has to catch the flight in 10 minutes!
But then, asking the American to adopt THAT procedure then you are going to see some Affirmation action in Guantanamo bay that's for sure. I mean come on, i just ask for the time to a guy on a bus the other day, and he looked at me like he wants to wear my skin... And he didn't even tell me the time!

Lien said:
You really want to go to an X-ray machine? And check out the pose they make you go through, it's like they want to mug you! I gotta admit, if the only two option is body scan and junk groping, then i think I'll start taking the boat!
And i was also told that the scanner wouldn't accept tall and little people... I could be wrong

I kinda like the Israel procedure though... I gotta admit you can catch more terrorist by just asking the dude some questions instead of striping down the passenger when he has to catch the flight in 10 minutes!
But then, asking the American to adopt THAT procedure then you are going to see some Affirmation action in Guantanamo bay that's for sure. I mean come on, i just ask for the time to a guy on a bus the other day, and he looked at me like he wants to wear my skin... And he didn't even tell me the time!

I thought in Israel that strip searches and full body pat-downs were the norm already.

Airport security if fucking retarded.

All that bullshit and i can still walk onto a flight with my laptop.
If i swing it with all my force i can almost certainly crack a skull. After all, it's basically 18", 5kg worth of aluminum covered in hard plastic.

madster111 said:
Airport security if f****** retarded.

If i swing it with all my force i can almost certainly crack a skull. After all, it's basically 18", 5kg worth of aluminum covered in hard plastic.

Well, considering you could probably kill someone with just a pencil, or a rolled up piece of paper to the right spot, or even the plastic cups they give you in flight, it is pretty ridiculous as to some of the restrictions. Especially when they have a giant, immovable door between the cabin and cockpit. About all you can do now I guess is somehow smuggle explosives onto the plane and blow it up - which is what they really try to do now.

Will it be a big and burly man with a handlebar mustache doing the testicular testing? If so, count this guy in. :brow:

Having a dad who works for an airline and having flown a ton over the last two decades, I have to say that the airline business has a lot of things stacked up against it. Security is getting horrendous at airports and is it me or are they cutting their staffing? Making the security a bottleneck of the most slow proportions.

So does this mean there will also be a "Genital Squeezing at the Truck Stop" thread?
seabass.jpg

I have NEVER had issues with security...Most of the time the lines go fairly quickly for me.

Now, I was overseas during the whole Detroit underwear bomb issue, so the security from Sydney to Las Angeles was a lot higher, like having to go through a separate bag check and pat down at our gate, but it still wasn't too bad.

And plus...I don't really have an issue with people touching my junk...

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
as George Carlin put it, you could probably beat a pilot to death with the sunday new york times...

And if someone did that, security would search your bags to make sure nobody carried a Sunday New York Times on board. It's not that I feel like these security measures are infringing on anybody's liberties, its that these knee jerk reactions that are just dumb, dumb, dumb (what about all the passengers who don't sneak bombs onto planes in their shoes or underwear?)

A bad idea.....plain and simple. The full body scans are an attack on privacy, and the nut touching thing was just an idiot on the job. I hope that this is shot down, but knowing the U.S I doubt that will occur.

LinksOcarina said:
A bad idea.....plain and simple. The full body scans are an attack on privacy, and the nut touching thing was just an idiot on the job. I hope that this is shot down, but knowing the U.S I doubt that will occur.

I find this..amusing. When Bush was in power, the common end to sentences like this was "but knowing BUSH i doubt that will occur." This is obama's cabinet, this is their doing. I'm not singling you out links at all, but it's something I've grown accustomed to talking to people

If we don't fight back now, how soon til it's at the train stations, bus stops? hoards of half educated TSA officers squeeze people's genitals before they take a 10 minute train ride.

Green_Lantern said:
I have NEVER had issues with security...Most of the time the lines go fairly quickly for me.

Yeah, same here, and I have flown a lot. They usually try to push you through as quick as possible. The ones who complain are the ones who have no idea whats going on, and pack 15 aerosol cans in their carry-on.

NickKmet said:
madster111 said:
Airport security if f****** retarded.

Well, considering you could probably kill someone with just a pencil, or a rolled up piece of paper to the right spot, or even the plastic cups they give you in flight, it is pretty ridiculous as to some of the restrictions. Especially when they have a giant, immovable door between the cabin and cockpit. About all you can do now I guess is somehow smuggle explosives onto the plane and blow it up - which is what they really try to do now.

The point is not really to make sure the individual passenger is safe, but rather to prevent hijackings. No one is going to be able to hijack a plane with a damn pencil, or by swinging laptops around.

I have been through both. Went through the body scanner after I found out they don't use x-rays. I don't think it's an invasion of my privacy. On the image, my junk looks as atomically correct as a Ken doll.

TSA-Body-Scan-598x443.jpg

There is one set of pictures circulating the internet where you can see nipples and somewhat see genitals, but that was from a test and the ones from real scanners look so bad that you can't tell what is what.

EDIT: After a bit of googling, it has been proven that those images were faked.

FrozenBacon said:
The point is not really to make sure the individual passenger is safe, but rather to prevent hijackings. No one is going to be able to hijack a plane with a damn pencil, or by swinging laptops around.
Right.

So, why are there any restrictions if i can bring my laptop on board?
It's 5kg so it's a weapon in it's own right, then there's the aluminum HDD tray that's sharpened to a razor point if i really want to.

Or how about my sharpened iPod Touch, equal to any scapel?

Why do they bother banning knives and everything else when you can't highjack a plane anyway?
At least, that's what they're saying when they allow you on board with anything at all. Even a heavy pair of boots can easily be turned into a weapon as deadly as a gun.

Then there's this whole issue with liquids. If i want to bring my fucking coke on the plane, why not?
I can bring all the componants needed to bring a small plane down without using any liquid at all. Again, laptop. Simply place some thermite in it, stop the fans and place a sparkler in place touching heat pipe and thermite.
Put near somewhere important, set a level of crysis and stare at water, then leave.

Done. Suddenly, explosion of intense heat enough to easily and quickly melt through many plastics to newly exposed wires.
Thermite can go in HDD bays, in heatpipes, cover the keyboard and around the screen edges without causing suspicion. Li-Po Batteries are fun when they get hot, or better yet, just add more thermite in fake batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle