Games of 2KX

Red Dead Redemption? Not really...I haven't seen a good game with a western setting in quite a while (We're talking since Sunset Riders for the SNES)

But I'm looking forward to:
FFXIII (Even though it may be mediocre)
Star Craft 2 the first installment
Mass Effect 2
Bioshock 2
Gran Turismo 5
Dead Rising 2
Fallout Vegas
Valkyria Chronicles 2
ModNation Racers
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver

Lots of sequels...

There's a lot of good ones in here. I hope I can pull of what I did last year and get everything I want that comes out until the latter months when I can just wait until my birthday and Christmas.

This year is gonna rock. 2kX baby. X for XTREME.

I've just recently read about The Grinder and Cave Story for Wii. I'm very interested in them; hope we see them this year.

1.Star Craft II - The Next Installment of the Best Strategy game Ever!
2.Mass Effect 2 - Great Story + Great HD Graphics + RPG + Everything awesome = ME2
3.Dead Rising 2 - how can anyone get tired of killing zombies??
4.Star Wars: The Old Republic - MMO Starwars game from bioware! omgwtf!
5.Splinter Cell: Conviction - Havent played a spliter cell game that I didnt like.

The Last Guardian also looks intriguing. I might just want to get a ps3 after all.

360:

Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age Origins: Awakening (expansion)
Red Dead Redemption
Fable III
Fallout: New Vegas
Force Unleashed 2
I might pick up the new FF depending on reviews...Kinda lost patience with them in the face of how well Bioware are making RPGs.

DS:

the Phoenix spin-off 'Miles Edgeworth Investigations' or w/e.

PC:

The Old Republic

I'm looking forward to playing broken sword: The directors cut on the wii, but nothing else on it remotely interests me. Nothing at all on the PSP or PS3.

Yakuza 3 is being released for the PS3. I haven't played any Yakuza game but just the idea of a Japan-based GTA-style game is more than enough to have me interested about it's release.

Red Dead Redemption is the only one I'm kinda waiting atm. No plans of buying it yet. I want to see first if it's as good as they say it'll be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle