Game trading

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I've sent a few games out to you guys, always as gifts but I was wondering who else would be open to some sort of casual game-trading program. Mailing a game anywhere in the country costs less than $5. I've got a bunch of Xbox 360 games I'd be willing to trade for others, not even necessarily to the same person. I'll post a full list later.

So then, let's do it. This doesn't need to be an organized thing really.

Post your list of offered games and maybe some stuff you're looking for.

I've got

Xbox 360
——————
Max Payne 3
Lord of the Rings: War in the North
Wanted
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Halo Wars

Vita
—————
FIFA 12

Resident Evil 5
Borderlands GOTY
Orange Box
Dragon Age: Origins SE
TES IV: Oblivion
AC: Revelations
Left 4 Dead 2

and just because I couldn't find it anywhere locally or online for a decent price...

KOTOR

Sad collection yes I know... The wife keeps a pretty good hold on my spending...

I have more but they are either old or in embarassing condition due to what I would call a lapse in judgement on my part.

Anyone want to trade my Duke Nukem Forever for something? It doesn't even have a scratch on it. :)

I'll trade my extra copy of heavy rain for any other PS3 game.

I'll also trade the following steam games for any game I could play on my mac:

Indigo Prophecy
Manhunt
Mass Effect
Max Payne
Max Payne 2
Midnight Club II
Sid Meir's Pirates!
Unreal Tournament 3
Wild Metal Country
Borderlands
Batman: Arkham City

Hell, I'll even gift someone one of these three games if they recommend me a good movie to watch, a good book to read, and a creative way to get rid of old rotors.

GTA: San Andreas
GTA: Vice City
GTA 3

UghRochester said:
Anyone want to trade my Duke Nukem Forever for something? It doesn't even have a scratch on it. :)

I'll trade you some belly button lint and a couple empty Diet Mt. Dew cans for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod